Sunday 7 February 2016

MY MUMS SECOND CARD

I try and make two cards for each person i am giving to one from myself one from myself and other half and one from the kids so this one is from the kids,My mum is my biggest fan of my cards after my hubby as i am sure most of are mums are she is a knitter and knows how we all judge our makes (i have sometimes thrown a card away everyone has loved as i do not like it )but this card is one of my favorites.I found one on pinterest so had ago i have a silhouette and downloaded a balloon template here is a template for a hot air balloon craft-project-hot-air-balloon-mobile
 i added a little basket with a little Tilda Salute Tilda
 I have used copics to colour her and distressed inks to do the back ground

Thanks for looking have a great day
                                                      Teresa xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment