Sunday 7 February 2016

new year new post mums birthday

Well i have yet again not kept up my post on here but this year i have made a big change to my life i have got rid of Facebook i decided to do this because of all the moaning and calling that goes on in the groups and also i seem to check all the time.Since doing this i have way more time really i found myself drumming my fingers what to do at first but now wow its the best thing i have done i feel amazing.Also i seem to have a lot more time to do other thinks,i also go out and do not feel the pressure of letting the world know where i am or what i am doing so now i have more time to live my life not what other people are living
 So my make is a bow card i got the template from the amazing sandrasscrapsels 
 worth a browse through all her amazing things. I used a cute Tilda image called sitting Tilda with a butterfly .I have to say i love the magnolia/Tilda images just so cute.

 I used copics to colour her in but cannot remember which colours(i will make a note next time )


  Thank you for looking have a great day
                                                               teresa xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment